We know what you’re thinking.
Custom fabrication is expensive and you’re never really satisfied with the final product. The fabricator fails to deliver as promised; they make you look bad to your client. The code-related objects like the handrails are late or they don’t pass final inspection. Even worse, scheduling with the other subs has become a nightmare. You give up and purchase off-the-shelf railings and furnishings that should have taken your project to the next level. You compromise your vision just to lessen the pain already endured on this overdue and over-budget project. Did we get this right?
Here’s how MakeFab is different:
- We discuss value engineering solutions before we price the project.
- We help make suggestions for material selection, finishes and joining methods to meet your level of detail.
- We provide samples for your approval.
- We invite you into the shop to see your work in progress.
- We deliver on or before our promised deadline.
It’s simple. Check us out…